Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there!

Hope you're all having a fantastic Saturday!  I know I am!  Today is my scrapping day!  Woo hoo!
I'm also glad that we didn't get as much snow as they predicted... and even though everything had a layer of WHITE outside, it melted by noon time!  :)
All is good.

I have a care to share with you today.  It was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Challenge 18 - Use Patterned Paper.
And since I love pp, I had to play along!  Using scraps from my stash, here's what I created:

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Ribbon
Ink: A la mode Purple
Flowers: Cut from wide ribbon using Sizzlit flower die
Sentiment: Close to My Heart
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (June 2007)


I used the border punch on the striped paper.

Here's my sweet little flowers!  LOVE how they turned out!  And the glitter gems finish them off so nicely!

Thanks for taking a look at my Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment