Sunday, April 14, 2013

Orlando, Florida Accordion Album

Hi there,

Thank goodness that snow has melted!  Now MAYBE Spring is finally here.

I have an Accordion Scrapbook Album to share with you today that was created for Colorful Creations for their So You Think You Can Scrap - Week 15 Challenge (SYTYCS015).

That's right.... I made it to WEEK 15!  So excited!

This week's challenge was to create an accordion album.  But that's not all... here are the other requirements:

1.  Use ONLY ONE manufacturer line (except your cardstock).
2.  50% of your embellishments must also be from the same line.
3.  Your must have your album fully completed.
4. Somewhere in your album you must use twine or ribbon.
5.  At least 2 of your facing pages MUST be coordinating page (as you would do for a 2-page layout).
6. The photo of your project MUST show the entire album so we can see each page.

Phew!  That's a LOT of requirements!  But I did it!

Here's what I created:
Here's the front of the album, all tied up with the ribbon.

Here's the front of my album.

Paper, Die Cuts, Chipboard & Brads: We R Memory Keepers
Ribbon
Twine: Home Made
Sharpie Marker (for journaling).
Stickers Title Letters

The back of my album.

I adhered the ribbon to the back and added my "signature."

Brads were added in each corner of the photo.

Chipboard pieces are word and arrow.  I folded a thin strip of paper above the photo.

Three brads were added below the photo on a strip of paper.

I wrapped twine around the photo.

Here's the front of the album (without the ribbon tied around it).  I folded paper at the bottom of the page.  Stickers

This page and the one below are my coordinating pages.

 More folded paper and the word is chipboard.


I used my own home made twine to wrap around the cardstock banner just below the photo.  The arrow is chipboard.


The letters are chipboard... from the same manufacturer line.


Thanks so much for taking a look at my Blog.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment