Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello Card

Hi,

I have a card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Let's Get Cooking #5 Challenge (LGC5).  The challenge is to use 3 in a row from this Tic-Tac-Toe board:

Using a sketch from Page Maps (Dec 2008), this is what I created.  I chose the row: Flowers, Buttons & Stamping. 
My card looks blue in these photos... but it's really a minty green.
Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV, White Cardstock
Ribbon
Buttons
Flowers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Mister Huey's Color Mist: Dewey
Perfect Pearls Mist: Biscotti
Gems: Home Made
Sentiment
Ink: Vivid! Teal
Paper Tearing
 
These cute little flowers were white, so I misted them with two different mists, which gave them the same hue of my paper colors.  The gems are home made.
I only embossed a portion of the sentiment block, which is also torn at the top.

Ribbon was added to through the center of the card, which also covers where the two papers meet.  Three cute little mini buttons were added in the lower left of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment