Sunday, April 14, 2013

Listen, Learn

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Use Your Stash April Challenge (STASHAPRIL).

The challenge is to use:
4 Papers
3 of the same embellies
2 Stickers
1 Photo

Here's what I created:
 Here's our grandson having fun reading to the stuffed animal, Simba.  He looked so stinkin cute sitting there that I had to snap a photo!

I used 4 papers, 3 of the same embellies (buttons), 2 stickers (corner stickers) and 1 photo.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Pop Dots
Buttons
Die Cuts
Stickers: All My Memories
Sharpie Marker
Clear Word Stickers: Sticko
Distressing
Sketch: Page Maps (June 2008)
 
The star was distressed along the edges and adhered with pop dots.  I added these two clear word stickers as my page title.
 
Three tiny buttons were added to the right of the photo.

These corner stickers were added in the upper left and lower right of my page.

I found this cute little bear die cut in my stash.  I distressed the edges and added a clear word sticker on the book.  It was adhered with pop dots.


Here's a look at the journaling block.  I added the reading "book" die cut as part of the journaling.  I added some curves to the die cut for some dimension.

 Here's the right side of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment