Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday to You!

Hello!

I have a card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their April Technique Tuesday Challenge.  The challenge is to "Bend It" using a title, sentiment or journaling on a curve.

Here's what I created:
I added the sentiment on a swirl from the pp.

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., White Cardstock
Ribbon
Tag
Cheesecloth
Perfect Pearls Mists
Gem: Home Made
Prima Flowers
Leaves cut from pp
Sharpie Marker

 
 A tag is under the flower, which is hard to see... but it's there.  Cheesecloth is on top of the tag.  I layered the flower and misted it then added the home made gem for the center.  The leaves were cut from pp and curled just a little.

Here's a closer look at my Birthday sentiment, following the curve of the swirl on the pp.  Ribbon was added on the top of the tag and across the bottom of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment