Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Max

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Negative Space Sketch Challenge (NSC22).

Here's the sketch:


Here's what I created:
Here's Max, our daughter's cute little dog!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ribbons
Distressing
Circle Punch
Chipboard Letters
Color Mists
Twine: Home Made

I created this cute little bow and added it to the right of the photo.  The circles were punched and added around the largest circle.

The top of the chipboard letters were peeled off and misted with two different mists.  I tied some home made twine on two of the letters.
A decorative trim ribbon was added on the wider cream colored ribbon and  brown ribbon was added below that.

 Here's a couple more photos of the chipboard letters.

 

 The circles looked better distressed.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment