Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there,

I'm on a "card" kick lately and making lots of them.  I almost forgot how fun they were to make!

Here's a card that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Technique Tuesday - Using Vellum (TECHAPRIL).  The challenge is to use "Vellum" on your project.

Using a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers (SC196) this is what I created:
I decided to make a card using vellum flowers and corner flourish (under the flowers) cut with Sizzlits dies.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Sentiment
Ink: Vivid! Teal
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Vellum Flowers & Flourish
Sizzlits Flower & Corner Flourish Dies
Pearl Gems: Home Made
Perfect Pearls Mist: Mint
Ribbon

 
The whole card was misted, as well as these cute flowers.  I pinched the edges of each petal for some dimension.  The pearl gems are what I recently made.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment