Saturday, April 6, 2013

"Spring" Card

Hello,

I have another card to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Say It With Words - "Spring" Challenge.  Simply use the word "Spring" somewhere on your project.

Using a sketch from Page Maps (Sept 2007), here's what I created:
I used a Darice embossing folder for the yellow and white pp.  Ribbon was added just under the flower.  The word "Spring" is used in my sentiment.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, White Cardstock
Ribbon
Flower
Clear Sentiment Sticker
Darice Embossing Folder
Glitter Gem: Home Made

I layered several layers which made this flower puffy... and so cute!  A home made glitter gem was added in the center.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Wwhat a wonderful spring card. Love the emossed paper
    Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete