Tuesday, May 7, 2013

AWESOME

Hello,

This is a layout that I just completed today for the Soul Scrappers National Scrapbooking Day Challenges.  This layout was for Challenge #6 (NSD6).  Here's the direct link to their challenge if you'd like to check it out.  Deadline for entries is May 12th, so you still have time!  :)

The Challenge:
1.  Use the word "Awesome" on your layout.
2.  Be creative if you don't have any photos to scrap.
3. You must add your magic moment, simple joy, precious little moment that makes your heart sing!

This is what I created:
Well, here it is... my favorite food(s)... pizza and potato chips!  It really tastes good together... really!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Tag: Home Made
Ribbon
Staple
Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Marker
Cardstock Title Letters
Shimmer Mist: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (Apr 2010).

I made the tag and stapled ribbon at the top.  A black marker was used to journal "Pizza & Potato Chips..."

Three ribbons were added above the photo.

I added the flowers over the flowers on the pp.  The glitter gems are what I made.
 
I have tons of sheets of cardstock alphabet letters.  I had them forever and now keep them where I can hopefully use them.

The letters didn't quite match my page, so I misted them heavily with my home made shimmer mist.  The mist flowed the way I tipped the paper I had it on and dried unevenly... just the way I wanted it!

Here's a better look at the shimmer on the letters.  Love how it turned out.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment