Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Escape

Hello,

Here's a fun layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their National Scrapbooking Day Challenges.  Here's the direct link to the challenge... where you can check it out.

This Challenge was #4 (NSD4), "Where You Scrap."

Here's what I created:
This is my craft desk... where I create!  My fave place!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Sticker Title
Flowers: Prima
Gems: Home Made
Ribbon
Sketch: Page Maps (Apr 2006)

Ribbon was added and crossed over the photo with three home made gems on top of one ribbon.

Love this!  The meaning of "Escape" is so true.  I also added three flowers and gems in the upper corner of the title.

More flowers were added on the right of the page.

I added a bow in the upper left of my photo.

 A closer look at the gems.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment