Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Coon

Hello,

Good morning!  Well, it's morning where I live.  :)
Hope you're all having a fantastic day.  I got past Monday... so that's good!  Monday's.... Blah!

Today, I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for May 21, for their May Sketch-a-Thon (MarciMay).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch for May 21:
 

And here's what I created:
A baby raccoon.  He was so cute and really needed help to get back on his feet.  Scott's Uncle found him and brought him into his home to take care of him.  He called us to let us know he had a baby coon and we just had to stop in to see!  We all took turns holding him... and even though he looked scared sometimes, I think he was glad to be cuddled.  Poor little bugger, he was so stinkin cute!  He kept him until he was old enough to fend for himself.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Ribbon
Sheer Ribbon
Flowers
Gems: Home Made
Sharpie Marker
Walnut Ink Mist
Perfect Pearls Mist
Wilton Color Mist
Distressing
Chipboard Title Letters
 
I peeled off the top layer of each chipboard letter and misted them with several mists.

I added a small flower cluster to the left of the photos and added a sheer bow on one of the flowers.  The gems are what I recently made.  I'm addicted to making these!

Journaling was added below the photos.

 
Here's a look at all the letters.  There's variations in the color of each letter, which I thought was cool.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment