Monday, May 20, 2013

Our Boy

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Negative Space Sketch Challenge (NSC23).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the sketch:
 

And this is what I created:
This is our boy when he was 2 years old.  A bundle of energy!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape: Home Made
Misting: Home Made
Sharpie Marker

Several layers of washi tape were added at the bottom of the page.  The circle was cut from washi tape also.


 I created a frame using two colors of washi tape, which was made with double stick tape and tissue paper.

Not very happy how the misting turned out.  I got a little carried away with it!

A closer look at the washi tape.  I sprayed some mist onto a paper towel and dabbed it onto each piece of washi tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment