Saturday, May 11, 2013

Friendship Card

Hello!

I have a "unique" card to share with you today.  This was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their "Foreign Objects" Challenge (THC61).

The challenge is to use objects around the house that you would not normally use on your project.

So, hubby came home with a pink Styrofoam plate of home made donuts last week... and... yup... you guessed it.  I immediately thought that I could use this Styrofoam for "something!"  So I washed it up and set it aside until an idea came to me!

This is definitely something that I wouldn't use on a scrappin project!

Here's what I created:
Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Pink Styrofoam Plate
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon
Staples
Sticker Sentiment: Pixie Press
Gems: Home Made
 
Here's a few close ups to see.
I cut the Styrofoam into a tag and using one of my Cricut tools, created the straight stitching around the tag.  Ribbon was stapled at the top and wrapped around the left of the tag.
The heart was cut free style and once again used the Cricut tool to create a different kind of stitching around the heart.

I added more flowers on the bottom tag.  The gems are home made.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment