Monday, May 27, 2013

Libby Family

Hi there,

It's the 28th of May and it's time for MY sketch challenge at Colorful Creations for their Sketch-a-Thon (libbymay).  You can see my challenge here.

Here's the sketch I chose by Stuck on U Sketches:
 

And here's what I created:
Boy, it sure was a MAJOR headache trying to get everyone in the Libby family together!  I can't even remember how many times I changed the date with the photographer!  When we finally did get together, we had awesome photos!  My favorite photographer!  He took our daughter's Senior pics and our son's Senior pics and they turned out fab!  And these family photos were no exception!  Love them!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV, Other
Glitter Sticker Letters
Swirls: Traced & Hand Cut
Sizzix Leaf Die
Corrugated Cardboard
Sizzix Fence Die
Flowers
Ribbon
Distressing
Gold Cording
Wilton Color Mist
Perfect Pearls Mists: Forever Green & Biscotti


This is the upper portion of my page... showing the two different scallops, ribbon and misting.

This is the bottom portion of my page.

These title letters are so cool.  I staggered the blue and green letters.

Loved that "Libby" fit on the banner.  So cool!

 
The swirl was traced from a template I had, cut and misted.  The leaves were also misted.

 The fence was distressed a bit and misted with different mists.

The flowers were pretty plain... so I misted them too... and brought them back to life!  :)

 Here's a closer look at the flower.
   

 Here's a look at the right side of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment