Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Love

Hi there!

The sun is shining and it's a bit warmer out!  Maybe I can shed my wool sweater for today!!  :)

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their May Guest Designer Challenge, Using Monochromatic.
Hop on over there and check it out... and check out Sketches 4 All too!  There's a variety of fun challenges monthly and weekly... sure to get you in the scrapping mood. You can see their challenges here.

Here's what I created using all blues.  
I have to warn you... it's quite "blue" and didn't take the best photos.
This is our son when was... 4... as you can see in the photo with the large "4" beside him!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Distressing
Words & Page Title cut from pp
Blue Mist: Home Made
Perfect Pearls Mist: Pearl
Pinwheels
Buttons
EK Success Border Punch
Pop Dots
Brads
Washi Tape: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (Dec 2010)
 
I cut these words from the pp and distressed along the edges.  

Under the word "family," I added blue washi tape.

A few pinwheels were added with buttons in their centers.

Three blue brads were added in the upper corner.  You can see the misting pretty good in this photo.

I misted a bit too much on the left side of the page.  Oh well!
I used pop dots under the page title and distressed the edges.

The ribbon covers the paper edges and another pinwheel was added.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment