Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Art

Hello,

As I sit here at my "new craft table" in the middle of our living room... I can see everything around me.  Yes, I moved into the living room (for now anyways)... the hubbub of our house.  I can look outside and see the green grass, dandelions all over our lawn and the cars going by.  As I gaze around inside, I'm able to see the hallway, kitchen and into our new addition.  I LOVE IT!!
And what tops it all off is the music cranked!!  Yup, this is the life!  :)

This table is triple the size of my small desk in my craft room... so I can spread everything out and create...  and not lose as much stuff.  Well, I say "not as much"... because I can still manage to lose something!

So today, I completed this layout for Colorful Creations for their May Sketch-a-Thon and this one is for May 15 (tabmay).

Here's the sketch:
 

And here's what I created:
This is the art work that Andrew created during Art Class in High School.  All the art work was then displayed at our nearby Mall.  I snapped a pile of photos... of course!  It felt so good to see his work displayed for everyone to see!!

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co.
Title Stickers
Swirly Bling
Glitter Vellum Butterfly



This butterfly is so cool... and fragile too!  I tore one taking it out of the package... so I was more careful taking out the next one!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment