Friday, May 31, 2013

Mud

Hi there!

It's FRIDAY!  And it's in the 70's today and the sun is shining!  Woo Hoo!  This makes for a FABULOUS Friday!  :)

Except... on a sadder note... I didn't make it to the next round (Week 22) at Colorful Creations for their So You Think You Can Scrap Challenge.  My layout wasn't "spectacular" and I kinda had a feeling it wouldn't get the votes needed to remain in the running.
But... it was a very FUN 21 weeks and I guess I need to be happy that I actually made it for this many weeks.  Ho hum!

Anyhow, this is the last layout submitted at the Colorful Creations  for their May 31 Sketch-a-Thon (Anmay).  You can see the challenge here.

I'm HAPPY to say that I've completed ALL the sketches for the entire month of May!  And it was super fun too!

Here's the final sketch for May 31st:
 

And this is what I created:
This is a photo of our grandson's cute little legs/feet.  He was not a happy camper to have mud all over his feet, between his toes.  But he had fun following his Uncle Andrew around up until this point.  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Clear Stickers Title
Sharpie Marker
Flowers/Leaves
Gems: Home Made
Distressing
Wilton Color Mist

 
The flowers and leaves were misted with a silver color mist... which "toned down" the bright green of the leaves.  The circles were distressed.

A closer look at my home made gems.

Clear sticker letters were used for my page title.

 I added the journaling in the lower right of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment