Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pretending to Like Baseball

Hello,

I have another layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their May 30 Sketch-a-Thon (marcimay).  I know... it's not the 30th just yet (only 15 minutes longer).  But the challenge was posted, so I added my layout.  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the sketch for May 30th:
 

Another sketch I loved working with!  I'm not big on so many circles, but I gave it a whirl and this is what I came up with:
I totally love how this layout turned out!!
This is our son playing Baseball during his Senior year of high school.  A sport he absolutely dreaded... but he did it anyhow... just so our school could keep the Baseball program.  He's such a kind hearted boy!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Distressing
Cardstock Square Letters
Sharpie Marker

I matted part of my title and then added the remainder of the title in a curve below that.


I distressed the journaling, matting for part of the title and the cardstock strip which goes through the middle of the page.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment