Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cherish

Hello,

Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their May 29 Sketch-a-Thon (janetmay).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:
 

I absolutely LOVE this sketch and had so much fun creating this layout:
This is our lovely niece when she was 7 years old.  

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, Other
Gold Cording
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Embroidery Embellies/Badges: KaiserCraft
Flowers/Leaves
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Perfect Pearls Mist
Pink Shimmer Mist: Home Made
Wilton Color Mist
 
The banners were embossed and gold cording placed randomly over them.  I turned the tips up a bit for some dimension.

The background was misted with several different mists.   

I received these as part of a prize package I won.  I absolutely love them!  They were perfect for my page too!  How cool!

I placed the bird on top of one of the larger flowers.

Here's a portion of my flower grouping.  Some of the flowers were layered with leaves tucked under the larger flowers.  Glitter gems were added in their centers and randomly around the flowers too.

All the hexagons were embossed using several different folders.  Embossing them added so much texture to my page!

Here's a better look at the misting, embossed hexagons, and glitter gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


 

1 comment:

  1. Entirely awesome sketch. I can see why you wanted to do it. What you came up with is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete