Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Sister

Hi there,

Another beautiful day!  Woo hoo!


You can create any project and here's the sketch we had to use:
 

I decided to honor my sister with this layout of her and I doing our usual thing... LAUGHING!
My sister and I during a mini-vacation trip to Texas to see my daughter's graduation from Basic.  We had so much fun sight-seeing!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Flowers
Journaling Block
Sharpie Marker
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Ribbon
Perfect Pearls Mist: Sunflower Sparkle
Silver Color Mist
Clear Letter Stickers
 
I folded this flower in half and added a small "bunch" of tiny flowers.  I tied them together, snipped off the stems and adhered it as the center of the flower.

Scrunched up ribbon was added under the photo.

On one of the larger flowers I added the page title using clear sticker letters and followed the circle of the flower for something different. 

The flowers were misted with various mists.  A border punch was used on a darker paper on the right of my page.  Glitter gems were added as the center for a couple of the flowers.

 My journaling block, which is a sticker.  A glitter gem was added as the center to the flower and another "bunch" of tiny flowers was added to the left of the journaling.

A closer look at the letter stickers.

I was trying to get a better photo of the misting on this teal flower.  You can just barely see it.  Oh well.
 
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment