Sunday, May 12, 2013

Photo Shoot with Zoe

Hello,

It was a good day... until I got a wicked headache tonight!  Ugh!  Not sure if it was something I ate or my allergies acting up.

Anyhow, I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their May Sketch-a-Thon for May 13th.  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the sketch:
 

This was such a FUN sketch... I may have to use it again!  
Here's what I created:
Zoe "posing"... well, sort of... posing as I took many photos of us... and finally got a decent one.  Poor Zoe-dog!  She had just come out of the Vet hospital after being there a week... she was so sick and still wasn't feeling very chipper... but so glad to be back home with us. And we were glad to have her back home with us too!!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV, Momenta
Flowers
Distressing
Mixed Title Letters
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Perfect Pearls Mists
Pearl Color Mists
 
The heart was misted with two different mists and part of the page title on the heart with the remaining title on the white background.

Love the shimmer from mists!  

Here's a better look at the banners and flowers.

 These flowers are so cool with the middle of them shaded beautiful colors!  They matched perfectly with my page!  All I had to do was add the glitter gems to their centers.

 
A couple more close ups of the gems.


I curled the tips of the banners upward for some dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment