Sunday, May 26, 2013

Smile Card

Hi there,

I'm so glad I got these photos taken before my camera decided to kick the bucket!  Not a very happy camper right now!  I need my camera!  :(

Well, here's a card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Word Prompt Wednesday Challenge #12 (WPW12).  The challenge word is "smile."  You can see the challenge here.

And here's my card:
All the paper edges were distressed.  The sticker was added onto cardstock, then the edges were also distressed.  The butterfly was cut from the pp and adhered only in the center with the wings folded up a bit and curled.  

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., Colorbok, White Cardstock
Sentiment Sticker
Distressing
Butterfly cut from pp
Darice Embossing Folder
Ribbon
Gems: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (Sept 2008)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment