Monday, May 27, 2013

Zoe

Hi there,

Another layout to share with you that was submitted at Home and Scrapped Gallery with a sketch from Scrappy Sketches (Mid Week Sketch 21-13).

Here's the sketch:
 

And this is what I created with this awesome sketch:
Love this photo of our Zoe-dog!  She's so totally spoiled and we love her!

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., Colorbok
EK Success Border Punch
Flowers/Leaves
Clear Letter Stickers
Heart: cut from template
Butterfly
Sharpie Marker
Gems: Home Made
Distressing (heart)
 
Above the page title I added a pink butterfly.  Isn't it sweet?

My newest border punch and I love it!

Here's my flower grouping.

A closer look at the flowers and gems.


A glitter gem was added in the larger flower.

 The heart was cut from a template and the edges distressed.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment