Sunday, June 30, 2013

Destination

Hi there,

As I am on the Design Team at Soul Scrappers, I have the privilege of hosting the monthly Quote Challenge.  You can see my challenge here.

I hope you hop on over to Soul Scrappers and check out, not only mine, but all the other fun challenges there.  Would love to have you join in and add your projects to the Gallery too.

So the Quote I chose for this challenge is:

"All dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
-Author Unknown

My challenge to you is to use this quote somewhere on your project.  Pretty easy, right?  Well, it is!  And you can create any project... the choice is yours.

Here's my example layout titled, "Destination."
 
This is the photo that we used to add on top of Andrew's cake for his Eagle Scout Ceremony. Love this photo.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Wood Flourish: KaiserCraft
Sharpie Marker
Ribbon
3D Embellie: K&Co.
Sticker
Distressing
Perfect Pearls Mist
Sketch: Page Maps (May 2007)

Journaling was added below the photo.

I absolutely love these wood flourishes!  Wish I had lots more of them!  Anyone know how I can make them myself?

 The title sticker was matted onto several pp/cardstock with the bottom edge distressed.  Two ribbons were looped under the right of the title.

Here's a closer look at the 3D embellie.  You can also see my hand written quote with the edges of the cardstock strip distressed.

Ribbon was looped just below the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

And, don't forget to head on over to Soul Scrappers and check out all their challenges!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment