Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunshine Card

Hi there,

Here's a cute, summery card that I submitted at Sketches 4 All for their July Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.  The sponsor for this month's challenge is The Cutting Cafe.  They have the cutest digital images! 

Here's the card I created using one image from each sheet that I received.
The bingo card was one of the images as well as the sentiment.  Aren't they the cutest?  Just think of all the projects you can create with these!

I distressed all the edges.  The pocket was hand made.  Bling was added at the top of the pocket with the sentiment in the center and a satin cording bow below that.  I used a marker to created stitched lines on the pocket too.

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., White Cardstock, Colorbok
Prima Flowers
String Pearls
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Satin Cording
Distressing
Marker
 
Here's a closer look at the pocket.  You can see the stitching better in this photo. I also frayed the ends of the bow.

The satin cording was tucked into the pocket and the way they landed is the way I kept them and just added the flowers and home made glitter gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment