Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there,

Don't you just love it when a simple (or what should be a simple) phone call ends up being almost an hour long... and balloons into other calls?  And one of these calls put me on hold for 20 minutes.... only to finally talk to a "real" person and find out that their computer system isn't working so they can't retrieve any of my information!  Seriously?  I just had to tell her, "Ok, I've been on hold forever... only to have you tell me you can't help me!"  Grrrr!  Then I get this for a reply, "If you'd like, I can leave a message and someone can get back to you WITHIN 30 DAYS."  I lost it and told her, "No... that's ridiculous!  And by the way... I HATE your automated system!"  I heard "I can understand" several times.  Really?  I bet she can't understand!!  Ugh!
Good grief!  Some people!  I'm still fuming!

Anyhow, I have a card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their June 2013 Card Challenge - Anything Goes.

This is what I created:
I've been making cards from my scraps stash... so I'm not sure of the manufacturer of these papers.  
The sentiment is Close to My Heart and ink is Colorbox.  The flower is Petaloo and the bling is Recollections.  I added sheer ribbon over the polka dot paper.  The gem is home made and I used a Martha Stewart border punch.  I think that just about covers it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment