Sunday, June 2, 2013

Smile

Hello,

Flash flood warnings all afternoon... Yikes!  Plus thunder & lightening!  Yup... it's a great day to craft!

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their June Negative Space Challenge (JUNE NS).  You can see the challenge here.

I'm hoping this constitutes as enough "negative space."
This is our son when he was just a little guy... 5 years old.  He had just fed the sheep at my step dad's farm in New York.  He was so excited to help out!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Rick Rack
Flowers
Title Sticker
Gems: Home Made
Title Sticker
Folder Tab: Hand Made
Sketch by Laura Whitaker
 
Love these flowers... and just had to use some on my page!

 
I looked at a folder tab (can't remember where) and cut this one out and added the date.

A closer look at the sweet flowers, gems and rick rack.

The page title is a sticker, matted on pp and added to the left of the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment