Sunday, June 2, 2013

Boy Scouts of America Layout

Hi there,

Me again... getting some layouts completed... and so happy about accomplishing something today!

This layout was submitted at Sketches 4 All for Stacy H-W's June Stash Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

This is what I created:
This is the bunch of boys Linda and I took to Boy Scout Camp in 2007... for 7 days!  Yes, there were 11 boys, plus volunteers.  It was a fantastic time... except for when we had to do a head count several times a day and then panic when one or two boys were "missing!"  We discovered where they were after some careful thinking!  :)
Our son is in the back row, to the right of the tallest boy.  And I'm the 3rd one on the right, just behind the first row of boys.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Scout Symbol 3D Sticker: K&Co.
Sticker Title
Sharpie Marker
Distressing
Ribbons
Rick Rack

The page title was added above my journaling.

Love these 3D stickers!  They bring so much dimension to a page!

Here's a look at the variety of ribbons and rick rack I used along the left of my page.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment