Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi!

I have another card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Let's Get Cooking #15 Challenge (LGC15).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the tic-tac-toe board.  Simply choose 3 in a row and have fun creating!
 

This is my card:
I chose the diagonal row: Wood, Banner, Baker's Twine.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, White Cardstock
Banner
Twine: Home Made
Sentiment
Ink: A la mode Red
Wood Flowers
Metallic Rub ons
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC85)

I layered two pp for my banners and wrapped them around twine.  Two teeny tiny bows were added on each end.

After stamping the sentiment, two wood flowers were added on each side.  I gently rubbed a red metallic onto each flower.

Here's a closer look at the wood flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment