Monday, June 17, 2013

Sweet Girls

Hi there,

Happy Monday to you all (if you call Monday a happy day).  I'm not a fan of Mondays...  Ho Hum!

Anyhow, I have a layout to share that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their NEW Challenge... Scrap lifting!  You can see the challenge here.  Would love to see you join us.  It's sure to be FUN!  :)

Here's the layout to lift.  You can lift anything you'd like from this page.
 

I "lifted" the sketch/layout, tag, overlay in the lower left of the photo and tickets.  

Here's what I created:
Our sweet nieces.  They're so stinkin cute!!

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., Colorbok
Cardstock Die Cuts
Ribbon
Staples
Butterflies cut from pp
Hole Punch
Ticket Stamps: SU Admit It
Ink: A la mode Red
Perfect Pearls Mists

I've been waiting to use these ticket stamps that I purchased last month.  Woo hoo!
Both tickets are the same... I just flipped one around to show the different side.

The edges of the corner die cut was distressed.  You can see the misting too.

I found these cardstock die cuts in my stash and knew they would be perfect for my page.  I distressed the edges and stapled ribbon to each end.

Here's my tag.  I added ribbon at the top and thin strips of paper along the bottom.  A portion of my page title is on this tag.  The butterflies were cut from pp and adhered only in the center so the wings would remain off the page.

 And here's what I'll call the "overlay" in the lower left of my photo, which was also cut from pp.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment