Sunday, June 23, 2013

Me

Hi there!

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Recipe Fun Challenge (fkreceipe03).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the recipe:

1.  Photo of yourself x 1
2.  White base
3.  Masks x 2
4.  Title
5.  Flowers x 5
6.  Chevrons
7.  Twine
8.  Tickets
9.  Rub ons
10.  Patterned paper

Here's what I created using everything from the above recipe:
 This photo of me was taken at a Boy Scout meeting last fall by one of the boys I was working on a merit badge with, which happens to be Photography.  I brought hubby's 35 mm camera (which isn't working) and my digital camera so show the differences in each one.  Well, this clever boy started playing around with them both and decided to take a photo with the digital camera looking through the lens of the 35 mm.  And this is the result.  I thought it was SO cool!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, K&Co.
Flowers
Rub ons
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Masks/Stencils
Sticker Title Letters
SU Ticket Stamps
Ink: Vivid! Brown
Twine: Home Made
Perfect Pearls Mist
Home Made Mist
Sketch: Page Maps (June 2008)

Here's one of the masks from a flower stencil.  To the right is a stitch and zig zag rub ons.

This is one of the mists I made.  Love the shimmer from it.

Below the photo is a combo of using masks and chevrons.

Here's a closer look at my home made glitter gems.

I added a trio of flowers at the left corner of the photo with my page title above them.

The tickets were stamped and trimmed.  I then added a hole punch in one end and tied them together with home made twine.  One flower is behind the tickets.

Here's a look at the masking and swirly rub on.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment