Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pumpkin Roll

Hi there,

It was a beautiful day today and I got some much needed Vitamin D by sitting in the sun for a spell.  So LOVE the sun!  We've had to much rain lately... with more to come!  But today it was beautiful! 

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Cooking up a Food Layout Challenge (CUCC17).  You can see the challenge here.

So, here's the criteria:

1.  Your layout must be about food.
2.  Main design elements are to be circles, use at least 4.
3.  Use curved embellies ONLY (except for the photo(s).
4.  Use a round journaling spot.
5.  Use pp as your base.

And this is what I  created:
This is the yummy pumpkin roll that I used to make every holiday season (Thanksgiving & Christmas).  It tastes so good!  

I used everything from the criteria.  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co.
Swirly Bling
Circles & Flowers cut from pp (all circles)
Sharpie Marker
Gems:  Home Made

Love how my gems actually matched the swirly bling!
Each flower is a circle cut from pp and snipped and folded to create these flowers.

Some of the circles were cut a bit smaller and fringed along the edges.

My page title is hard to see... but on the top circle it says, "Pumpkin Roll."

As you can see, I've included way more than 4 circles on  my page.  I am officially sick of circles!!

Here's a look at the right side of my page.

And the left side of my page.

 And a closer look at the flowers and gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment