Sunday, June 30, 2013

Scatter Seeds of Love

Hello,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Let's Get Sketchy for their June Week 4 Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Well... I was HOPING to upload this to their site, but I missed the deadline once again!!!  Total bummer!  :(

Posting it anyhow.

This is the sketch:
 

Here's what I created titled, "Scatter Seeds of Love."
A few of my flowers from my gardens.  Lots of daisies and a few tulips amongst the chives.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Clear Stickers
Flowers
Butterfly
Photo turn: s.e.i.

Three small flowers were added at the top and a clear sticker added on the background paper.

This was going to be my page title, but it's not seen as easily as the words on the tag below.  On the photo turn I added another flower.

Love this cute sticker!  All I did was mat the tag onto pp and added a small flower.

A tiny butterfly was placed below the photos.

 Here's a look at the top portion of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment