Sunday, June 30, 2013

Downtown Kearney

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Archi-scraps for their July Inspiration Photo Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

There's lots of time to participate, so hop on over to Archi-scraps and check it out!

The Inspiration Photo for July:
 

Here's the layout I created titled, "Downtown Kearney."

I was inspired by the the colors (green, cream, grey/silver), the lines from the stairs.

At the very top of the Kearney sign is a point... similar to the point in the inspiration photo.  I knew I had the right photo for this challenge!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Trim: Webster's Pages
Prima Flowers/Leaves
Spiral Paper Clips
Pearl Stick Pins
Gems: Home Made
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Sketch: Page Maps (July 2008)

Inspired by the lines from the stairs, I added this striped paper to the left of the photo.  And the grey/silver from the photo inspired me to add these gems too.

Here's my flower cluster.  Leaves and flowers are Prima and the gems are home made.  Spiral paper clips were tucked just under the leaves and two stick pins were added at the top of the cluster.
The creams on my page were also taken from the inspiration photo.

A closer look.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment