Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Snuggle

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Home and Scrapped for their June Challenge (June13-Melissa), Inspired by Bed Linen.  You can see the challenge here.

This is the Inspiration photo that I chose from Pinterest.

 Here's what I created using a sketch from Page Maps (July 2005).
I was inspired by the blues and white and the monogram on the pillow.
 
This is our son sound asleep with our cat, Tom snuggled right beside him.  I couldn't resist a photo when I walked into his room to wake him up for school!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Flowers
Gems: Home Made
Ribbon
Stickers
Distressing
Perfect Pearls Mist

The banner is a wide ribbon with a smaller strip of cardstock over it... which houses the page title.  The letter "S" was matted on blue & white and the edges distressed.

 The white background looked too plain so I misted it with Perfect Pearls.  Three home made gems were added in the lower part.  A sticker was adhered onto cardstock, trimmed and added as the flower center.

 Here's the left side of my page.  The flower centers are circles cut from ribbon, distressed and a home made gem added in the centers.  The edges of the white cardstock were distressed.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment