Thursday, July 11, 2013

Beauty

Hello,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Home and Scrapped for one of their July Challenges (JULY13-JOY).  You can see the challenge here.

Hop on over to Home and Scrapped and check out the challenges.  Hope you can find the time to join in.

The challenge is to create a layout using the colors PINK, GREEN and WHITE.  You can use neutral - black as well.

Here's what I created:
Love these flowers!  It's a shame they only last for a day or two!  I was able to get these photos before the heavy rains came!

I used only pinks, greens and white for this layout.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, K&Co, Other
Die Cut Cardstock Button
Swirly Bling
Embroidery Butterfly
Ribbon
Distressing
Perfect Pearls Mist
Mister Huey's Color Mist
Flowers
Gem/Glitter Gems: Home Made
Sticker Letters
Hole Punch
Sketch: Page Maps (Oct 2005)

Here's the tag that I created for this page.  I added ribbon, the page title and flowers.  All the gems are home made.  Flowers = butterflies... so I had to add this cute embroidered butterfly. 

I layered two large white flowers and added a large cardstock button die cut.  I punched the holes to knot the ribbon through and distressed the edges.  Then I added swirly bling. 

Three glitter gems were added to the left of the photo. 

Here's a closer look at the cute butterfly and flowers and gems. 

I added a larger gem for the large pink flower to off set the other glitter gems a bit. 

Love this swirly bling! 



Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment