Thursday, July 11, 2013

Little Cutie

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Negative Space Sketch Challenge (NSC25).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

Here's what I created:
This is our son when he was only 15 months old.  I can't believe he's 21 years old now!!
He was such a cutie wearing the flannel pj's that I made for him.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape: Home Made
Sharpie Marker

The washi tape was made with various tissue papers and double sided tape.  So easy and fun!  There are so many pretty tissue papers out there.  I even found a birthday one and used certain words on the washi tape.  So cool!

I used gold washi tape and red washi tape.  I left one smooth and the red one was crumpled up for more texture. 

At the bottom of the page is more washi tape with pp between them. 

A closer look at all the fun washi tapes! 

I know the journaling is hard to read... so here it is:

"What a little cutie all ready for bed and wearing the pj's that I made for him.  And let's not forget the pacifier complete with a clip so it was always on him.  He couldn't sleep without it!  15 months, Oct 1993." 

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment