Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fix It!

Hi there,

Here's another layout I created for Home and Scrapped for Amy's Challenge (July13-AmyB).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to scrap an element on your layout on a diagonal through the page.

Here's my page titled, "Fix It!"
I sure hope this is at a "diagonal" enough for the challenge.

My car... being fixed... again!  This is the second time it broke down in a month!  I was so nervous to take it anywhere after the second break down... so hubby took it to work to make sure everything was working well.  Phew!  All was good!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
EK Success Border Punch
Ribbon
Rick Rack
Chipboard
Clear Letter Stickers
Ink: A la mode Brown
Metal Spiral Clip
Sharpie Marker
Sketch: Page Maps (Feb 2010)

The chipboard was inked along the edges and ribbon knotted on one end and the other end was tucked under the punched border.  Journaling was added below it. 

After punching the strip of pp... I ran my hand over it to distress it a bit.  Ribbon, pp and rick rack was layered and a spiral clip adhered on top. 

At the top of the punched paper, I added another strip of rick rack and ribbon was looped above the page title.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment