Thursday, July 11, 2013

Smiles

Hello,

Here's another layout I created today for Sketches 4 All for their Word Prompt Wednesday #18 Challenge (WPW18).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge word is "Smile."  Create your project based on how this word inspires you.

Here's what I created titled, "Smiles."
This is our grandson... having fun with his phone.  Then all of a sudden he says, "Look, Grammie!  Take a picture!"  How could I resist?  :)

I used the chipboard word "Smiles" added in the lower right of the photo.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Other
Journaling Die Cut
Other Die Cuts
Sharpie Marker
Chipboard Title
Postage Stamp
Shark Photo: Online
Heart & Bracket: Traced from templates
Sketch: Page Maps (Dec 2009)

The word "smiles" was added above the journaling block.  The heart and journal block was distressed.   

Above the heart is a camera die cut and a used postage stamp. 

I found this cute journaling block in my stash!  Perfect! 

Also found this photo online and had to add it to my page... distressing the edges too. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment