Monday, July 15, 2013

He Plays Alto Sax

Hello,

My final post for today!  Phew!

This layout was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their July "Mixed Alphas" Challenge (JulAlphas).  You can see the challenge here.

Fun challenge... to use mixed alphas on your layout.

Here's what I created:
This is our son when he was 12 years old.  He was so happy to play the Alto Sax!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, Other
Stickers
Folder Tab: daidyd's
Distressing
Various Letters
Sketch: Stickers N Fun (May 2008)

I added the date on the folder tab and star stickers above that. 

Recently purchased these clear stickers and I love them!  Perfect for my page too! 

More music notes on the left of the photo and a quote that says, "Dare to be remarkable" -Jane Gentry. 

And finally, here's my mixed alphas. 

And the rest of my page title. 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment