Monday, July 15, 2013

BBQ

Hello,

I guess I completed a few more challenges that I thought.  I have two more posts tonight!  

This layout was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Favorite Things Challenge (JULYFAVE).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the challenge:
1.  Create a layout of your favorite summer activity
2.  More than 2 photos - any sizes
3.  Flowers
4.  Bright, fun, cheery colors

And here's what I created:
I love BBQ foods all summer long!  One of my fave things for sure!  Here, my son and hubby are grilling hamburgers and hotdogs for a Boy Scout event several years ago.  I could hardly wait for the food to be cooked, so I could grab all the other fixins to go along with it!  Paper plates are way too SMALL!  :)

This is my fave summer activity!  I added 3 photos, flowers and bright, cheery colors.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Darice Embossing Folder
Flowers: Studio g
Ribbon
Buttons
Clear Sticker
Cardstock Letters
Sketch:  Stickers N Fun (Nov 2008)

The letters seems to "fade" into the papers and ribbon behind it... so I grabbed a marker and outlined the edges.  

I was a bit hesitant to add "flowers" to my "manly" page... and I guess it looks ok.  Buttons were added in their centers. 

I embossed the cardstock behind the middle photo... which was smaller than the other two photos.  So to fill up the space I embossed it and added a clear sticker under the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment