Monday, July 15, 2013

Parrot Jungle

Hello,

Me again with another layout to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their July Challenge - It's All About Tags (JULYTAG).  You can see the challenge here.

Create a layout or card and add TAGS to it.

Here's what I created:
This is our son and nephew peeking their faces through the holes in the sign.  We had such a fun time at this little zoo!  

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ribbons
Marker
Staples
Tags
Sketch: Stickers N Fun (Apr 2008)

I used lots of tags... in a variety of sizes!  I don't think I've ever used so many tags on a layout... and it was fun too!  :)
I simply stapled ribbon at the top of each tag. 

The tag page title looked a bit plain... so I tucked in a couple smaller tags behind it. 

Ribbon was stapled to the tag title and then I knotted sheer ribbon to the ribbon loop. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment