Thursday, July 18, 2013

Inseparable

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Cooking up a Layout with Journaling Challenge (CUCC18).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the cooking recipe:

1.  Large & small alpha title
2.  More than one photo
3.  Bling on a photo
4.  Lots of journaling

While I completed all the requirements, I fell short on the journaling!

Here's my layout titled "Inseparable"
This is our daughter and grandson... sitting as close as they could after being apart for so long!  It was time for them to reconnect!  And it was so cute watching them chit chat and hugging.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Sticker Letters
Prima Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Cardstock Oval Word
Sharpie Marker
Ribbon
Swirly Bling
Sketch: Stickers N Fun (Apr 2008)

Here's my SHORT journaling spot.  Not sure why I fell short on the journaling since I love to journal and always have something to say! 

This is the bling on a photo and I added a couple flowers with glitter gems. 

A few more flowers were added in the lower left of the photo. 

My title is large and small alphas.  These letters are so fun and the sheets of them that I have come in so many sizes... love it! 

Ribbon was added above the cardstock sub title with a few more flowers. 

 Here's a closer look at a couple of the flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment