Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beautiful

Hi there,

It was a beautiful day today... so I took advantage of it and weeded my garden.  Well, I actually picked rocks!  There are more rocks than weeds.  And it looks so much better.  :)

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Scrappy Sketches for their Mid Week Sketch 28-13.  You can see the challenge here.  I also added this sketch in the Home and Scrapped gallery, since they're sister sites.  You can see it in the Gallery here.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled "Beautiful"
Love this photo of our daughter taken several yeas ago.  Love that beautiful smile!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Butterfly
Chipboard 3D Butterfly
Rub on: Bo Bunny
Marker
EK Success Border Punch
Page Title: Cut from pp
Satin Cording
Ribbon
Flowers/Leaves
Gems: Home Made
Pop Dots

Ribbon was looped and tucked under the pp.  The page title was adhered with pop dots and a small bow was also added. 

A better look at the ribbon and punched border. 

Here's my flower cluster with home made gems in their centers. 


A rub on was added on the journaling block.  Instead of journaling, I simply added the date of the photo.  A 3D chipboard butterfly was added on the other corner and a smaller yellow butterfly with bling.  The gems are home made. 

Here's a look at the left of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment: