Thursday, July 18, 2013

Family

Hello,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at a new site that an online friend suggested... called Turtle Soup.  It's a different kind of site with lots of fun challenges.  I'm still getting familiar with the site... and stumbled upon this challenge... and just had to play along!

This challenge is called Scraplift Thursday (7/11).

Here's the layout I scraplifted from their Gallery. It was actually the sample layout used for the challenge and I loved it so I decided to scraplift it.
Image
Here's the link to her layout in the Turtle Soup Gallery:

And here's my layout titled, "Family"
This is our daughter, grandson and their dog, Max.  He's hard to see in this photo... but trust me, he's there!  I still can't believe the photo of him wasn't blurry... since he NEVER sits still for 2 seconds... unless of course, he's sleeping!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Ribbon: Webster's Pages
EK Success Border Punch
Rub on
Flowers
Gems: Home Made
Metal Page Title Embellie: Making Memories
Clear Sticker Sentiment

Love these metal embellies!  I cut the shape behind it from pp... so the title would stand out more. 

My flower grouping in the lower left of my page. 

And here's a similar flower grouping on the right just under the photo. 

I found gems to match my flowers!  Woo hoo! 

The rub on was added to white cardstock. 

Love Webster's Pages' beautiful ribbons and trims!  Just under the ribbon is a punched border and the clear sticker quote just below that which says, "We do not remember the days, we remember the moments. -Cesare Pavesse" 

Here's a closer look. 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment