Friday, July 19, 2013

New Bike

Hi there,

It's Friday!!!  Woo hoo!!
A rainy day means staying in and cleaning (ugh) and scrapping (yay)!!

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Scrap Your Kid Challenge #1.  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

And here's what I created:
This is our grandson, having a blast riding his new bike.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Perfect Pearls Mist: Blue Smoke
Stamped Images
Ink: Vivid! Brown
Distressing
Sharpie Marker
Chenille Ribbon
Letter Stickers
Foam Clouds
Darice Embossing Folder
Blue Plastic Mesh

 
After adding my journaling to these strips, the edges were distressed.  The blue cardstock was lightly misted.

These foam clouds were so cute... but they needed "something" so I ran them through my embossing machine for a bit of texture.  Above the clouds is a swirly stamped image. 

Here's a closer look at the embossed cloud. 

This is the left of my page.  Below the title letters is a strip of plastic, shiny blue mesh.  The light brown cardstock was also misted.

Just below the photo on the right I added this stamped image with the date written on it. 

Chenille ribbon was knotted just under the photo. 

Here's a better look at the mesh.  Isn't it cool? 

 The swirly stamp was added all along the bottom of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment