Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Red, White & Blue Card

Hello,

I have a fun card that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for Cheryl's Holiday Challenges - Show Your Colors.  You can see the challenge here.

Fun challenge... use red, white & blue on your project.

I decided on a generic card... which could be used for any occasion.
I used my Sizzix embossing folder for the bottom of the card and a border punch above that with white ribbon.  I found this stars stamp in my stash and decided to "revive" it.  I inked part of the stamp in blue and another part in red.  The edges were inked in blue and sweet little red, white and blue flowers were added with gems to match in the centers.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, Other, White Cardstock
EK Success Border Punch
Stars Stamp
Ink: A la mode Blue, A la mode Red
Ribbon
Flowers
Gems: Home Made
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC22)

Here's a closer look at the punched border, stamp and flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment