Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thinking of You Card

Hello,

I'm blasting my blog with cards!!  I've been on a roll completing challenges with cards.  In my opinion, you can NEVER have enough cards!  :)

This card was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Twisted Thursday Challenge - Using Vellum and Stamping on it (WEEKLYBRANDIJULY).  You can see the challenge here.
 

Here's my "Thinking of You" Card:
After stamping the image onto vellum, I heat embossed it.  Flowers were added as the finishing touch with home made glitter gems.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV, White Cardstock
Vellum
Sentiment
Ink: A la mode Black
Black Embossing Powder
Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC343).
 
Since I always have a hard time adhering vellum onto anything... and I've tried lots of different vellum adhesives... I wrapped the edges around the cardstock to hold it in place.

Love, love, love these flowers... and the glitter gems add so much more to the card! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment