Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Remember Special Moments

Hi there,

It's a dreary day today... perfect for scrapping!  You all know by now I LOVE to scrap... so any excuse works for me!  :)

I have a tag to share with you today that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Word Prompt Wednesday #20 Challenge (WPW20).  You can see the challenge here.

The word prompt is "MOMENTS."  You can create any project that inspires you.

I decided on a tag titled "Remember Special Moments."
The base of my tag is aluminum foil, wrapped around cardstock and embossed.  Then I brushed it with a light yellow pearl paint.  The words and butterflies were cut from pp.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Aluminum Foil
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Yellow Pearl Paint
Rick Rack 
Words & Butterflies cut from pp



Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment