Saturday, July 20, 2013

Serenity

Hello,

I have another layout to share that was submitted at From Screen 2 Scrap for their July Movie Poster Challenge based on the movie "The Fairy."  You can see the challenge here.  It runs all month, so you have plenty of time to participate.  Even if you are pressed for time this month, there's always next month!  :)

Here's the movie poster:

Added Criteria:

1 pt. = Clouds
2 pts. = White Title
3 pts. = Lots of Blue

This is what I created:
This was taken on the over pass in Nebraska when we visited my sister several years ago.  It was such a peaceful place... even with the trains going by.  Loved the beautiful blue sky and clouds.

For the criteria, I used clouds (in the photo and cut from pp); lots of blue and white title letters.

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., Colorbok
Ribbon
Flowers
Clouds: Cut from pp
Cardstock Title Letters
Swirly Bling: Recollections
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (Apr 2010)

The letters were added over the bling. 

Here's a closer look at the beautiful bling.  I really hated to cover it up with the letters... but you can still see it.  :) 

These cute clouds were cut from pp that I stumbled upon while searching through my paper packs.

Here's my flower cluster.  I used lots of blue flowers with a touch of white from a couple of flowers.  The glitter gems are silver.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 




2 comments:

  1. Lovely page Libby and it certainly does look tranquil - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect photo you used to capture the blue and the clouds. Well done Libby! .....thanks for joining in this month :)

    ReplyDelete